Boards and Commissions
The City of Lufkin has a number of Boards and
Committees comprised of members from the community.
• Civil Service Commission
• Construction Board of Adjustments & Appeals
• 4-B Economic Development Board
• Firemen’s Relief and Retirement Fund Board of Trustees
• Kurth Memorial Library Board
• Lufkin Convention & Visitors Bureau Board
• Parks & Recreation Advisory Board
• Planning & Zoning Commission
• Taxi Cab Committee
• Tree Board
• Zoning Board of Adjustments & Appeals
• Animal Control Advisory Board
• Main Street Advisory Board
For more information or to obtain an application to serve on one of
the above listed boards, please contact the City Secretary’s Office.
You may also
the application here.